Still holding

Today we had a red day in NVDA but the action was not so bad. I sill hold put spread on 108/109 but I am in the money. no worries since I bought them when the NVDA was 103.

I think NVDA will attack 109 or 110 by Friday so my contracts will be out of money(worthless) if this is not a case I will roll over to next week.

I have also added another 10 put spread 108/109 w4 of Jan in pull back taking 0.7 credit per contract.

another trade which worth to mention VRX. I bought 10 put spread 106/105.5 for next week in pull back collecting 0.18. there is a risk if VRX will sell more and my contract will go in the money. I can lose maximum 0.32 but looking to the chart, 16 is a strong support.


Happy trading , happy life.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s